Health and Beauty Case Study
Combatting Allergy Face: Zyrtec Helps 'Beauty Bloom' at Macy's Flower Show
Develop an insight-driven PR program to break through the allergy clutter and generate meaningful media coverage and conversation.
Allergies make women feel and look less than their best.
Tap into the emotional side of allergy suffering by diving into how women feel they look when dealing with allergies.
- Hunter PR commissioned a media-friendly survey to show the impact of allergies on women’s beauty routines.
- 96 percent of female allergy sufferers admit to experiencing allergy-related beauty challenges.
- The team identified strategic partners to help position and credential Zyrtec as a go-to resource in the beauty space.
- Macy’s Flower Show sponsorship with Beauty Counter activation
- Allergy sufferer and celebrity spokesperson Debra Messing
- Beauty Expert Rebekah George as content provider, showed sufferers how to combat allergy face
- More than 400 million earned media impressions.
- Broadcast Highlights: Rachael Ray Show, Katie, Access Hollywood Live, The Doctors, Fox & Friends, Despierta America
- Print Highlights: USA Today, US Weekly, OK!, Life & Style, Working Mother, El Diario
- Online Highlights: Huffington Post, Women’s Health, Fitness, Allure, E! Online, Yahoo! OMG, Real Beauty, SheKnows, Yahoo! Shine, Parade, Lucky, Babble, Glam.com,
Cosmopolitan, Siempre Mujer, FAMA magazine
Back to Case Studies